Harvard and Stanford are above and beyond rankings. Whichever rank they hold, they are the dream schools for almost every MBA applicant. With an acceptance rate between 6 to 10% and GMAT average over 730, they are the most competitive and sought after MBA programs amongst the elite corporate executives and young entrepreneurs in the world.
HARVARD & STANFORD MBA PROFILE BUILDING SEMINAR
Building the perfect profile
for Harvard & Stanford MBA
Come and join us for a unique seminar to understand how to craft an application that helps you stand out from the crowd. We will talk in details about the must and less obvious aspects of your applications and share with you the admissions journey of our previous successful applicants. We will talk about the real importance of the GMAT (it’s not always about the score!), and provide you with an ideal preparation timeline to maximise your success.
Date & Time
Date & Time
Webinar link will be sent upon registration
Prep Zone Springleaf
3 Anson Road, #08-03
- The Harvard & Stanford MBA Career Path – Job prospects & industry destinations
- What do Stanford and HBS look for?
- Review case studies of successful Harvard & Stanford applicants
- Building a strong MBA application profile for Harvard & Stanford
- The importance of the GMAT to your Harvard & Stanford MBA application
- Other MBA admissions requirements & the ideal admissions timeline
- Recommended GMAT score for the MBA application – Can I still get into Harvard/Stanford’s MBA program with a 650 GMAT score?
- Question & Answer Session with our MBA Admissions expert
Senior MBA Admissions Expert
Successfully admitted candidates to Harvard/ Stanford MBA programs & mentored them throughout the entire admissions cycle
Before joining Prep Zone Academy, Jonathan began his career in Education for a leading business school overseeing their APAC corporate relations & MBA recruitment efforts. At Prep Zone he has worked with, mentored, and successfully helped hundreds of diverse professionals secure admissions offers from prestigious MBA programs. With acceptance rate in M7 programs at ~40% and yearly offers at the top 10 MBA in the world, Jonathan has become one of the most renown MBA coaches in APAC. His unique background and extensive network in many industries give him an edge when it comes to understanding his candidates’ profiles and the challenges they face.