The S7 MBA programs (The “Super 7“) was formed in 2008 as a response to the M7 MBA programs and does around 40 admissions events every year. Their place in the rankings, and their admissions and employment data make them world-class business schools.
Today, though they are not part of the S7 network, schools like UCLA, Tuck and Tepper are considered to be on the same level.
Schools in the S7 MBA programs include:
- Berkeley HAAS School of Business
- Yale School of Management
- Michigan Ross School of Business
- NYU Stern School of Business
- Duke Fuqua School of Business
- UVA Darden School of Business
- Cornell Johnson Graduate School of Management